Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First Porsche!!

Niall H

Hi all..Thought I'd say hi, and also post a pic of my new (to me) 911..My first porsche.. 99 Carrera 4 manual.. low mileage, excellent condition!Basically am loving it! Now if only the snow would go away so I could drive it!Cheers,Niall

/images/migration/Uploadedforumimages/C4a(4).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126144

Thanks!

Not sure if my pic worked...not sure why ?

N

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126148

Welcome!

911s are excellent all-weather cars- go have some oversteery fun in a snowy car park!

Enjoy the new car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126153

Hi,

thought about that.. but did not want to push my luck after only having it a few days!!
Maybe in another week ! :wink:

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126156

Hello, and welcome.

Good choice of vehicle.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126163

Hello and welcome!.......You will now be wearing a large grin and 'sneaking out' in her on a regular basis!!......Weather permitting of course! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126169

Welcome Niall! I'm also pretty new having bought a 996 just 2 weeks ago. I, too, am scared of driving it on the (black) icey roads at the moment so I just console myself by sneaking out to the garage and just sitting in it for about 10 mins every other night and just to admire what a fine machine this is! Still can't get over the fact that I'm a Porsche owner!! lol.

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126248

Hi Niall - Welcome and I fixed the link to your pic for you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126258

Hi there,
Thanks for all the welcoming comments!

Thanks also to 'So Poo' for fixing my pic..
Did I not upload it correctly ?

N

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126438

Hello and Welcome !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126445

Hi and welcome - another early 996 - excellent!

Can't see any snow in your pic, so what's the excuse? Great roads in your area for a Porsche though - did Lands End to John O'Groats once and NE Scotland saw our fastest average speed sectors of the whole trip. :)
(was before the scourge of the scamera though... :roll: )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126451

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Niall H on 21 March 2007

Hi there,Thanks for all the welcoming comments!Thanks also to 'So Poo' for fixing my pic..Did I not upload it correctly ?N
Not quite sure what happened with the upload, the text
www.911uk.com
was missing from the link. No idea how this can happen. :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126480

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back