Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

advice please on a 997s purchase

I have just looked at a c2s 997 manual, The car is a 2005 05 done 37,000 miles 1 owner

Bose,sat nav,xennons,cruise,stainles steel exaust,rear wiper,pasm and multi function steering wheel

it is priced at £52,990 do you think is the right money and should the miles worry me

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123783

good price but mileage seems a little high for that age. Stirlings were selling similar age recently but with 15k on it think for £60K..

Might it be worth something in the low twenties if you can pick it up for mid 50's?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123803

I think the price reflects the higher than average mileage but seems good value to me.

What's the colour ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123806

Black i think i could even get the price down a bit

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123807

If the price comes down, then could be a very good buy. Make sure you get it checked out though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123809

Yeh it has porsche warranty for another 6 months

any luck with that quote yet jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123810

Nice colour and the spec looks good, sounds like a decent buy to me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123811

i think i might he is going to take my m3 in px as well which saves trying to sell the thing

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123813

Quote done and PM'd to you. I assume it's still within the original 2 year warranty then which is good..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123815

I must admit that bcos I bought mine out of the OPC network felt quite assured bcos it had about 8 months of the original warranty left, fortunately nothing needed doing though, but gave me some peace of mind.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123817

I purchased my last porsche from the dealer and loads of problems none of which where covered by warranty but i think the dealer bmth porsche just suck

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123818

If you ever have a problem with an OPC just call Porsche GB at Reading (their phone number is hard to find but call Reading OPC and they will give it to you). Another forum member and client recently had an issue with Glasgow, did this on my advice and someone from the OPC even went to see him to resolve

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123824

INMHO a bit dear with the miles,

there are 15k milers advertised for £57K

with 35k miles on it i think its £49995 tops,

Migration info. Legacy thread was 123834

too much for that mileage, the price should really start with a 4

I know the car is built for miles but you will find it very hard to sell on as all similar age cars will have a lot less miles. If it was my money i would spend a couple grand more and get a car with about 15k miles (private buy)

I sold my 997 s with 22k miles ( one year old) it went for about 5k less than similar cars which all had 10- 12 k miles.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124834

To late now i have purchased it, and i did look every where but there where none for the money ,and i got a good deal on my px so i am happy. Plus it is only a second car so the miles will be about right if i keep it 2 years .

Thanks for all the advice

Migration info. Legacy thread was 124839

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back