Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED - 996C2 Tiptronic

Spy

Nurburgring
Dear All,

I am looking for a 996C2 Tiptronic.

For a pre-facelift (->2001 - deally a 2000MY or 2001MY) I am willing to pay up to £30k for:
- Excellent condition (goes withou saying :))
- Low mileage (up to 40k-ish)
- Full SH, will all services performed on time and ideally with MOTs and receipts.
- Must be able to pass an OPC PDI and Warranty
- Black or Silver (would consider a dark blue if the spec and condition was right)
- Cabrio or Coupe
- Ideal extras are: PSM, Sunroof (on Coupe), Park Assist and electric seats)
- Interior colour either Black or dark blue (but could live with Grey or Savannagh if it is the right car)

I would stretch to £32k for a facelift car (2002 model year) with similar criteria to the above but would be willing to accept a car up to around 50k miles in this case or a Targa (as well as Coupe and Cabrio).

Any help appreciated.

I don't mind buying privately or from a dealer (if anyone spots one)

If you are a private seller, please note that my time is precious so please don't waste my time and I will not waste your own precious time. I am a serious buyer who will pay in cash for the right car and will not mess you around. My plan would be to perform a quick, straight purchase.

If you are thinking of a part-exchange but want a little more than what has been offered, but don't want the trouble of advertising in the classifieds with the hassle of tyrekickers and ytest drivers, then drop me an email.

I am a serious buyer who would like to get a good car for a little less than a dealer's price. I won't waste your time, as I don't have time to waste, and have the money ready for the right car.

I can be contacted on [email protected]

Thanks,
Spy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 114338

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back