Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Deposit put on RS!!

Carrera

Banned
Finally, deposit sent today to secure a Spd Yellow 993RS. After much to and fro of e-mails and international phone calls!

Due to be inspected in the next wk or so, and if all goes well, should be mine in the next few wks.
bounce-1.gif

Ordered a set of Clubsport spoilers from OPC Germany, to be sprayed and fitted to the car.

Spoke to Dave in Southbound today, agree to order a set of buckets. eventually went for Recaro SPG, to be re-trimmed in OEM black and grey leather with correct stiching and perforations, and seatback sprayed yellow.

It's going to be GORGEOUS!!!!!
cloud9.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109579

Thats Great news Mick...

I am so pleased for you. :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109617

Any details of her ? or Pic's ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109621

I just can't contain my excitment anymore!!

bounce-1.gif

bounce-1.gif

bounce-1.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109622

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 15 January 2007

Finally, deposit sent today to secure a Spd Yellow 993RS. After much to and fro of e-mails and international phone calls!

Due to be inspected in the next wk or so, and if all goes well, should be mine in the next few wks.
bounce-1.gif

Ordered a set of Clubsport spoilers from OPC Germany, to be sprayed and fitted to the car.

Spoke to Dave in Southbound today, agree to order a set of buckets. eventually went for Recaro SPG, to be re-trimmed in OEM black and grey leather with correct stiching and perforations, and seatback sprayed yellow.

It's going to be GORGEOUS!!!!!
cloud9.jpg

Empty out your garage Mick, I'm on my way!!!! :eek:

Awesome and best looking Porka of all time, well done mate!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109623

Nice one mate, that didn't take too long!

shall we have a group hug?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109624

pics

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109626

Mick,

Pleased you took the plunge,

Good call on the seats, i am so pleased for you, after all this time,

how long before u get it, i want a go :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109632

Congrats Mick! Don't mind me asking, but how much do Southbound charge for the full retrim of the seats?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109633

'95, Spd yellow, 34,000miles, OPC as first owner, 2 private owner after that, last owner had it since @'97.

AC, airbags, comfort seats, elec windows, small spoilers.

6.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109634

thought you missed out on that one?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109636

Since you can't get the SPG shell alone, and Recaro doesn't do a leather one, I have to buy the seat in fabric, rip it all out and for Southboud to retrim it with leather, together with rail and respray the shell etc ended up costing just @ £1k + vat ... EACH!!! (seat @£500, + leather @£400)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109640

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 15 January 2007

thought you missed out on that one?
Complicated story, will tel you when we meet, but I ended up having to grit my teeth, swallow my pride and bend over to get it! :(
All done and dusted anyway, a bit sore down below but at least I got it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109644

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back