Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Newport to Derby weekend

alan sweeney

Montreal
Hi,

Had a family trip to visit my brother in Derby to celebrate my daughters 1st b day. So took the very practical family C4S!!. Litttle one in the Protec car seat in the back, my wife also in the back keeping an eye on the little princess. My 12 year old son in the front. Had plenty of room.

We drove up Friday afternoon. Have to say the trip was excellent. Saw many a 911 owner on the drive and exchanged waves. Going through Heatherton right in front of me was a Carrera GT. Sweet.

On the way back today weather was shocking on the M5 and M50. An orange Lambo Gall in the outside lane on the M5 doing around 150. Must have awsome eyesight visability down to feet.

Overall a good weekend, only problem is we are trying for another baby in the new year. Shame they don't make a 5 seater 911!!!!

Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99177

techquipment roofrack Alan!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99183

A lambo speeding - surely not!

They look like they are doing 100mph when standing still!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99205

Great car for weekend work the C4S,

pleased you had a good time

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99209

Went out for a late lunch today and had my nipper and a 'young' 65 year old aunty in the back and my missus sat next to me. I had to move my seat quite far foward but wasn't too uncomfortable. Quite a laugh in fact.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99307

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back