Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fifth Gear GT3

God that was CRAP!!!!!!!!! VBH in girlish giggle/sideways action/girlish shriek mode and you learn sweet fa about the car. Waste of space.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94312

have to agree

though the car is fab, she is crap and the show is

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94313

It was a rather short item on THE drivers car of the series. Didn't expect much info but disappointed with shots. You couldn't see the inside. Good audio though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94317

I liked it, VBH does it for me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94321

If VBH wasn't doing the show, I'd stop watching now! I waited a whole wk for that little bit, and as always, came out more disappointed than I expected! :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94324

First time ive watched this series, what a pile of Crap. GT3 was nice though, not sure i like the idea of those tyres...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94329

Missed tonight's show, but the whole thing's amateur hour.

I used to like VBH, but she does my head in these days I'm afraid.

Tim Lovejoy? Give me the original 'Lovejoy' in his Volvo any day.

Pah!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94444

Agree completey with 'the Doc'. VBH should shut up and just drive the cars. Hell, Fifth Gear is so totally crap i cannot bear more than a few minutes of it, even though i am desperate for a telly-motoring-show fix...

The show has so little to recommend it that I even got distracted by the shows logo being only a 4-speed gate!!!

Bring on Top Gear - - - now!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94464

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by tim993 on 27 November 2006

Bring on Top Gear - - - now!
seconded!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94472

I like VBH (i could eat her with ice-cream and strawberries) but Tim Lovejoy is a prat and should be axed

GT3 segment was way to short compared to the stupid banger racing (which I believe the warm up for was longer than the GT3 segment)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94486

VBH is past her sell by date and too full of her self importance these days. Patronising giggly schoolgirl behaviour and still trying the come-on looks doesn't hack it when you're past it. The one she did with her sister at Rockingham was cringe-inducing tosh.

They should give Amanda Stretton the job - at least she can really race cars - looks good, has a super voice and bags of class - need I go on?

Feel better now.

Carry on,...

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/amanda%20stretton5sss.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94491

The GT3 did look the dogs danglies though and sounds phoar!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94517

Stevo,

Top man - Amanda Stretton's a great shout! The campaign starts here. :lol:

I liked the show she hosted where they restored an old wreck and then gave you the chance to win it. I forget the name, but it was a hell of a lot more interesting than the glib, superficial nonsense that Fifth Gear's become. 'World Famous' Shoot-outs indeed. Pah, and Pah again!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94666

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back