Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Belts Being Fitted Tomorow

Tiptronic

Banned
I am going to Stanmore Middlesex tomorow for 9 am to have rear belts fitted,

Any of you near here, I can come visit for 4 hours while I wait, or any advice on what I can do to occupy my time for those 4 hours, or anyone off work, fancy meeting for a chat and a coffee, if you are near that area?

forgive me for trying to kill time.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94029

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 27 November 2006

I am going to Stanmore Middlesex tomorow for 9 am to have rear belts fitted,

Any of you near here, I can come visit for 4 hours while I wait, or any advice on what I can do to occupy my time for those 4 hours, or anyone off work, fancy meeting for a chat and a coffee, if you are near that area?

forgive me for trying to kill time.

You're not far from JZMactech, pop in there on your way back, have a chat with Steve & get some proper brakes sorted.

I'd buy you lunch in Hammersmith if you wanted to pop down on the tube, 1 change at baker Street & you're here.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94041

Hey Daz,
I should be around! Be glad to swing by for a late breakfast or lunch. Also deffo recommend trying to see if you can swing by JZ in the afternoon for a quick chat on brakes/geo/upgrades... worth giving Steve McHale a ring to see if he can accomodate you (keep in mind that they are normally booked up at least 2-3 weeks in advance). If you want, I'd be happy to swing by JZ with you.
Ade

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94079

Daz while you're there, can you just quickly ask the chap to see what the score is for 993 RS? Might have good news!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94102

will do mick no probs,

Ade I will ring you soon.

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94137

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 27 November 2006

Might have good news!
Wow, unlike some you don't hang around do you!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94161

Look guys, I've been drooling for well over a yr, no hanging back now!! Will let you all know what's going on when I know more, but it's looking good!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94162

Shame it wasnt wednesday, I have a hospital appt at 2.30 and the morning to kill in south kensington

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94185

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by mark pearce on 27 November 2006

Shame it wasnt wednesday, I have a hospital appt at 2.30 and the morning to kill in south kensington
Mark, I have to take my car up to JZM tomorrow morning, but should be back in town mid to late morning ish. South Ken is not too far from me so let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee/beer unless you have to fast before your appointment.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94193

was nearly Wednesday had to change it last minute,

Mick what have you found mate

tell us more

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94195

I can't type much now, still at work, people just don't stop being ill, wish they'd look after themself better, it's starting to interfere with my postings! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94202

ok,

after a horrid 5 hour 170 mile run to the place, left 5am got there 10am,

they fitted the belts perfectly just as you would expect as it leaves the factory, inertia belts, and in the pillars all as it should be.

Also purchased a pair of child seats ages 4 - 12 which fit the space perfectly, and have backs and bottoms, almost mini buckets.

Kids fit in great, and cos front buckets so thin, there is actually more leg room than the C4S.

A real result.

Pics to follow if anyone interested.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94768

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back