Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bullys 24 hour test drive

Philip1972

Imola
Well I collected it yesterday at 3. Same cars as you had Nic and very nice it is too. We went over to Yorkshire on the M62 so it was slow going. When I got there I had a bit of business to attend to and then went to the hotel so I am afraid my average speed is very low (pics lower down).
Today on the way back I went over the moors rather than the motorway and it is a great car.Quick-although hardly any quicker thyan mine-sounds much better than mine though.I can help but say it feels very detached from the driver though. Mine is much more involving and excting to drive and I do prefer the sprots seats too. The new switchgear is great though and the sat nav and phone unit excellent. (Bloody electric window switches are crap...totally the wrong place just like the 1980s Cherokkees!.)
Here are a few pics. Shows the crappy avg speedbut the fuel comsumption is far more acceptable!!
6038.jpg

6037.jpg

6039.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90883

Did you find my sim card?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90886

Sorry Nic I didnt.
It wasnt in the slot but I think it has been out everyday since you took it back.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90894

It's under the carpet under the drivers seat somewhere...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90898

Oh dear. I doubt my fat pork sausage fingers would have got into any nooks and crannies...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90908

You two get to have all the fun! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90932

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Philip1972 on 17 November 2006

Oh dear. I doubt my fat pork sausage fingers would have got into any nooks and crannies...
no, there's no way it was coming out without taking the seat out :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90973

good work Philip

btw 13.8 mpg, that's good mpg in my book !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90986

Well I did try to get the MPG lower but these other road user kept getting in my way... thus improving the figure!!!

Note to self... Must try harder.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90989

I had lots of police about... and I don't like driving fast, just like to get up to the speed limit quick :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90997

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 17 November 2006

I had lots of police about... and I don't like driving fast, just like to get up to the speed limit quick :wink:
M61 rings a bell for the woodentops :D
can't imagine you speeding Nicola 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 91003

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back