Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thinking of a new colour scheme...

PolarExpress

Banned
Ok, I admit it... I'm a junkie when it comes to LM cars... :oops:
I'm getting the hots for this colour scheme as I think it is quite easy to do on my car with some coloured vinyl... what do you guys think? Thinking of getting it done in time for LM07...

This was the Alex Job Racing GT3 that won the GT2 class at LeMans 2005...
LM2005_1_GT201.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90381

Who where and how much? If I don't get an RS before LM I might do the same, fancy a team colour?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90387

Definitely team stickers! Need to find out pricing from some vinyl graphics companies... anyone know of a good one to recommend?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90389

where's that STOP smilie when you need it !

but then again, Ocean is that Westwood I hear at the door ? maybe if you get a proper rear spolier !

Mick, you getting an RS is worse than Daz's potential GT3 ! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90391

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 15 November 2006
where's that STOP smilie when you need it !
but then again, Ocean is that Westwood I hear at the door ? maybe if you get a proper rear spolier !

Mick, you getting an RS is worse than Daz's potential GT3 ! :twisted:

Westbrook!!!! :wink:
Have decided that the spoiler is definitely on next year's list of mods... :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90394

Can someone 'phone Ade and tell him his son's been posting strange comments on 911uk!

Ade, I don't know if you can remember some of those BMW Motorsport coloured CSLs at the 'Ring, they are vinyled, not as expensive as you think!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90397

westwood's would still be bigger ! !

that spolier in you garage.... call me... i wanta watch !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90399

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 November 2006
Can someone 'phone Ade and tell him his son's been posting strange comments on 911uk!
Ade, I don't know if you can remember some of those BMW Motorsport coloured CSLs at the 'Ring, they are vinyled, not as expensive as you think!
LOL :D
you know me, I'm just another big kid... :oops:
Picked my son up from school today in the GT3. He strapped himself in the 6point harness... just needed to give my son a boost in the playground :twisted:

P1060220.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90403

I still think the Gulf colours would look great on my car. Orange and blue just work!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90407

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 November 2006

Can someone 'phone Ade and tell him his son's been posting strange comments on 911uk!Ade, I don't know if you can remember some of those BMW Motorsport coloured CSLs at the 'Ring, they are vinyled, not as expensive as you think!
sounds normal to me.... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90409

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back