Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What tyres for 9x16 rear Fuchs

Chris Collard

Hi Folks, Hope ypu can help, I have Goodyear GSD3 on my fronts (205's on 7's) but Goodyear do not make 245/45 16's to fit on my soon to be fitted rear 9x16 fuchs. So far my search for siutable 245/45 16's tyres has only come up with a limited selection - Toyo TR-1, Conti SC's, Bridgstone S03/SO2's, Kumho KU31's, Falken FK451's and Michelin MXX3My question is what 245's are people using and/or which would you recommend for normal road driving (6k a year) with the occasional track day? Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 87293

Beaky

I would go for a similar performance tyre, have you considered Pirelli or Michelin ?

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 87310

Gone for the Toyo TR-1's so far so good will report back later. On a side topic, there's an interesting thread on Pelican about 9" fuchs being prone to cracking particularly as they are now between 25-30 years old - any experiences here in the UK?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89878

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back