Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 on 911virgin has gone

richardofengland

The much talked about 'gumball' car has been sold on 911virgin. A lot of people had a lot to say about that car, mileage, use etc, but it was not around long.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85696

very amusing thread on PH.

whatever the story, i think thats a lot of pork for 50K, will be interested if the new owner posts...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85697

i would think anyone who buys a car like that is probably someone who hangs out on forums and not just mr rich bloke who took a fancy to it. So I guess they weighed up a lot of car for the money versus history and went for it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85704

The new owner seems to have already posted on PH ... mind you the regulars can't work out if it is a wind up or not.

Best PH thread for a long time IMO. That is some infamous car the new owner has bought.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85717

WIth that much PR, someone would have liked it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85740

just had a look at the GT2, not being mechanically minded it looks lovely, but as in women, can be very attractive on the outside, BUT. I dont know, it just looked very nice.

911 knew all about the PH forum and said that someone had got a great car for a very good price. Easy to see how one would want it just by looking at it.

It was traded in for the GR3RS they had, which was beautiful - kind of Michelle Pfeiffer quality.

There was no C4S for me to trade in for ( except Dark blue) but I was passing to took a look.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85790

That Gt2 has done 4 gum/cannonballs plus being used a a daily driver, one big front end and only 22000 miles??????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85798

i know and was sold previousdly with 28k on the clock and still got OPC warranty.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 85801

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back