Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 MK 11

David Hawkings

Silverstone
I am looking for a GT3 MK11 comfort, Basalt Black or Colbalt Blue with leather buckets or sports seats and steel brakes. Xenon lights prefered. THX

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82375

David check out the posting Daz has put up earlier, looked like one at Romans, St Albans.

£60k 12k miles, comfort, sport seats, but not xenons by the look of it. Price a shade on the high side, but meets what you are looking for.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82378

May also be worth posting on Titanic (email list, not website) as a few of the boys might be considering trading up soon. Not many Cobalt Mk2s in the country, but I know of at least 3 in Titanic all looked after in A+ condition.

What's your budget? I can always put out a few feelers if need be...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82383

Hi,

I was over at Porsche Reading chewing the cud about a new ride with the boys it may be orange in colour.......drove a Carrera GT......AWESOME !!!

Anyway enough of me.

I noticed in the corner of the used car lot a rather nice black GT3 with 5400miles, full of Carbon Fibre.............

• Automatic air conditioning
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Carbon Centre Console
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Carbon Centre Vent Surrround
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Bucket seat backrest in carbon, left
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Bucket seat backrests carbon, right
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Coloured seat belts, Guards Red
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Headlight pack including cleaning system
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Leather package (large)
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Litronics
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Porsche CDR 23 radio
    [list:M1jb6Lr1Xz]Top tinted windscreen
[/u:M1jb6Lr1Xz]

WP0ZZZ99Z4S690576_1.jpg

WP0ZZZ99Z4S690576_2.jpg

WP0ZZZ99Z4S690576_3.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82423

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Peter Topping on 18 October 2006
Hi,
I was over at Porsche Reading chewing the cud about a new ride with the boys it may be orange in colour.......drove a Carrera GT......AWESOME !!!
Anyway enough of me.
I noticed in the corner of the used car lot a rather nice black GT3 with 5400miles, full of Carbon Fibre.............
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=711><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=box style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" vAlign=top width=355><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=boxtext vAlign=top><UL style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 7px; LIST-STYLE-IMAGE: url(/ucl/images/common/list_dot_ie.gif); MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 10px; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: square">
  • Automatic air conditioning [list:tAqGGEcPSh]Carbon Centre Console[list:tAqGGEcPSh]Carbon Centre Vent Surrround[list:tAqGGEcPSh]Bucket seat backrest in carbon, left [list:tAqGGEcPSh]Bucket seat backrests carbon, right [list:tAqGGEcPSh]Coloured seat belts, Guards Red
  • Headlight pack including cleaning system [list:tAqGGEcPSh]Leather package (large)[list:tAqGGEcPSh]Litronics [list:tAqGGEcPSh]Porsche CDR 23 radio
  • Top tinted windscreen
[/u:tAqGGEcPSh] 
<DIV class=image>
WP0ZZZ99Z4S690576_1.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=boxhborders style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white"></TD><TD class=box style="BORDER-LEFT: medium none" vAlign=top width=355><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=boxtext vAlign=top> 
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<DIV class=image><DIV class=image>
WP0ZZZ99Z4S690576_2.jpg

<DIV class=image> 
Calling Daz..............

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82427

Hi Rob,

Bought a full set of ceramics today.....anyway I have also been offer a very low mileage set of Alcons and pads......Talk to me about them.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82432

Peter how much was the GT3 pictured above

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82433

Daz,

It's right up your street not too gay my little sag aloo..........................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82434

Hi

Sorry forgot the important bit £59900.00.

A bit of slapping with a wet fish probably 56.5k/57k

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82439

I've also got that interesting info we were talking about.......not healthy.........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82444

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Peter Topping on 18 October 2006

Hi Rob,

Bought a full set of ceramics today.....anyway I have also been offer a very low mileage set of Alcons and pads......Talk to me about them.....

Hi Peter, good to see you agagin the other night, shame I only put the Alcons on last week. But you know what I'm after if you come by one....MkII passenger side sill :(
, Oh & a spare set of GT3 MkII wheels

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82488

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back