Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 ALARM

SOTGEE

hI gUYS (AND GIRLS)

Just a quicky.... lol when i exit the car and close the door and arm the alarm from the fob all is well locks and switches the interior light off.

then a quick bleep of the horn, the interior ligh comes on and then switches off again, but the alarm seems to be armed, is there a fault?

than you

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79931

Check the centre comartment is shut correctly. I alarm doesn't arm properly if it is open and makes that extra horn noise.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79935

Hi So poo

i have checked this, i have even locked it, but still the same.

:(
dunno what to do :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79959

Centre compartment, glove box, front boot lid, engine bay lid, tailgate (996 targa)and doors will all make the horn beep if not properly closed.

However I also remember something about being able to alarm the car but deactivating the interior sensors. I think this also makes the horn beep. I will check tonight.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79961

hi davel

thank you, i have checkled and all are closed...

is there a sensor i can adjust or change?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79962

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back