Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 RS (RHD)

Daniel

Works out about �34,000 ! + Shipping..

Would there be VAT payable on it as well ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79651

Dan ,

Wouldn't know about the VAT but looks marvellous especially in speed yellow !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79652

Dan, what is the story - a while ago you were wondering about your normal job, then applying for an OPC job, and I had you down a a bloke strapped for cash. Suddenly you are considering all manner of exotica - is there some good news I missed, or are you merely a romantic surfer like me??

I love the car - looks like a really decent buy except the cost of shipping could be very high??

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79653

Hey Lojo,

Still Bit low on money, things are looking up in other ways (TBC).. but no harm in looking… The OPC have as yet not come back to me !!

I do enjoy having a look round on whats on offer and letting you all have a peep..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79657

Long way to go for a test drive!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79661

Long way to drive it home as well ! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79667

That speed yellow one is supposed to be a very good, honest example...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79668

Me too Dan - lovely RS!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79743

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by LOJO on 10 October 2006

Dan, what is the story - a while ago you were wondering about your normal job, then applying for an OPC job, and I had you down a a bloke strapped for cash. Suddenly you are considering all manner of exotica - is there some good news I missed, or are you merely a romantic surfer like me??
yep, that's Dan :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79747

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 10 October 2006

Works out about �34,000 ! + Shipping..

Would there be VAT payable on it as well ?
Don't you pay duty on cars coming into the country? Might well work out the same as VAT though. You might also save some money (or be able to reclaim it) by taking it out of NZ.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79748

Dan

I know where there is a RHD 964 RS in grand prix white circa 50 k miles for just under £38,000 in the UK, if you or anyone would like to know more pm me and I can tell you where to find the info. It's a private sale with full history and susposed to be well looked after.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79752

If you need anything shipping to / from anywhere talk to me - from parcels to containers.

There are also lots of rules regs on import of cars which woul dneed considering.

rich

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79758

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by richardofengland on 10 October 2006

If you need anything shipping to / from anywhere talk to me - from parcels to containers.

There are also lots of rules regs on import of cars which woul dneed considering.

rich
Any size of parcel - I will need to send my exhaust boxes back to Gert soon 18kg.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79762

let me have weight / dimensions and delivery address and I can give you a price.

how quick ie next day or 2-3 days will help

it is signed for service not just post and hope.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79801

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 10 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by LOJO on 10 October 2006

yep, that's Dan :wink:
yea, thanks Sundeep... makes me feel better.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 79804

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back