Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How Much is my 996 TT worth

Phil tt

Hi everyone

I am new to this so please bare with me

I have a 2002 996 tt and I am thinking of changing it for a new 997 4s. I was wondering if you guys could give me an Idea of how much it is worth opd has indicated about 47k. It is silver 32k miles bose 6 cd system telephone with handset.sat nav black leather heated elec seats elec sunroof mint condition

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78368

Mate, I'd keep the 996TT if you're looking at the 997C4S... 996TT is one of the all time greatest cars and it's a bargain at current prices...

OPC will sell your 996TT on for £57k minimum.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78369

Definitely keep the TT!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78370

Its took me ages to come to this decision (after much soul searching ) and now you go and say keep it now I am in limbo again. I know what you are saying about the tt but I just fancied a change and I like the look of the new 997 4s. any 997 4s owners out there to back me up/change my mind

thanks for your replies

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78377

997 C4S would be my car of choice. I have borrowed one from an OPC for a couple of days and love it. If that's what you want after much consideration then go for it! (and in Seal Grey!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78381

If it's the 997 experience you're after, I'd go for the 997 C2S. The widebody of the 4 range is very (too?) subtle compared to the C2 range. The improvements made to the chassis in the 997 also means that the C2S is much much closer to the C4S than in the 996 range.

If you drive up to the Alps every season in the 997 and use snow tyres, then I'd say go for the 997C4S, otherwise I suspect the C2S offers a cheaper, equally capable, and better driving experience in the 997 range.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78383

Phil If you are considering letting your tt go for less than £50k please let me know. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78384

Davek

I paid 65k just under 2 years ago. The car was 118k when new I may consider selling it for 52k I think that is a fair price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78392

Phil have PMed you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78393

Jeez, this is getting worse than nuclear proliferation!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78398

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by The ghost of Eff on 06 October 2006

Problem Richard ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78403

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Phil tt on 06 October 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by The ghost of Eff on 06 October 2006

Problem Richard ?
Not at all and no offence intended towards you Phil. :D
Whilst we should all be happy that we can drive Porsches, everyone here seems to want to move onwards and upwards to even better and faster Porsches. Sundeep has done it and now it looks like DaveK is taking the plunge as well!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78410

Stop banging on Rich. I am getting tired of the pink jibes and need a change :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78411

Dave

The Pink jibes would still hang around for a while I'm afraid and I'm sure we could come up with another suitable alternative!!!!!!!! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78413

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quartzpro
Back