Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

notchy gear change

vlad

Sao Paulo
postamble();
hi, could anyone tell me if this is normal. I always read reports of the sweet gear change in the 911's. But I don't really rate mine! It feels quite nothcy cold or hot.

I had the RMS done 400 miles ago with a new clutch at the same time - but to be honest the gear change feels exactly the same as it did before the work.

Any ideas what it could be? Its going in next week to be checked just wondered if anyone here might have experienced anything similar - forewarned is forearmed!

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75967

Don't sound right to me Vlad. The GT3's isn't too sweet when cold, but once warm is gorgeous. I've sat in Daz's C4s & stirred the gears around when cold & it felt very precise & smooth.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75971

they got to be hot, to be smoth, but they are notchy a little when cold, not much though

get it checked,

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75983

added,

bear in mind, mine has been tracked a lot, and probably know whats best for it now

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75984

Mine is quite notchy when cold (in fact selecting third the first tiome each day is hard) and even when warm could not be described as the sweetest changem, but I've driven a couple of others and they seemed exactly the same.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75986

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomiNozka
Back