Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted something different

Rob J

Singapore
Well I've posted on here a number of times before how common Porsche's are round here. 997's, 996's, Boxsters, Caymans, Cayennes, in all their variants are as common as Fords. Ferrari's, Lambo's, AM's yawn.

So imagine the surprise this morning when what wizzes down the M4 just after 7 this morning a beautiful Guards Red 959 a rare sight indeed. Gorgeous 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74919

Wow,

that is a spot,

was it real

quite a few fakes around

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74921

I know there's a chat who (used to anyway) uses a Arena Red 959 as his daily drive, I've never seen a G Red one though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74925

Hard to tell if real, I was pottering along at 30, going one way, he went past at about 70 in the inside lane going other way. GR sure does catch your eye.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74935

nice one Rob 8)

top of my list when(not if :wink: ) my 6 numbers come up

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74941

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 19 September 2006

So imagine the surprise this morning when what wizzes down the M4 just after 7 this morning a beautiful Guards Red 959 a rare sight indeed. Gorgeous 8)
A rare sight indeed!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74944

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 19 September 2006

Did it have white wheels?
Didn't spot the wheels unfortunately.

It never ceases to amaze me though the exotic stuff you see streaming out of West London early mornings. Where are they all going!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74974

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 19 September 2006

It never ceases to amaze me though the exotic stuff you see streaming out of West London early mornings. Where are they all going!
Swindon? Slough? Other such exotic places! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 74976

If memory serves me right Paul Allen's is Guards Red. Not sure if he is in the country at the moment though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75012

Very nice!! One of my childhood pin ups!

My wife keeps mentioning to me a classic Porsche that she has seen near to my house. We have even driven around on sunny afternoon's looking for it on a drive and I clapped eyes on it the other day. It's a Metallic Silver / Light Sky Blue 356 Convertible in mint condition. It's one of the nicest cars I have ever seen. I'm not sure if it's rare at all but is looked fantastic.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75024

Anyone see the GR 959 at Eynsham Hall which was for auction? I'm not sure if it sold, but it had white wheels and had done something like 160k km!!!! Respect to the POs who had used as intended!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 75058

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back