Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 s

HRobinson

Am taking the plunge and buying Dave Maguires 997 S, initially i was looking at a 996 C4S.

Not looking for any input, just thought i'd share and let you know how much i am looking forward to it!!

Happy day.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72516

Congratulations. You will be able to lap the ring in 8 minutes in that! It is a great bit of kit! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72520

good work ! don't forget to post pics !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72521

Nov 2004, 21,000 Miles, Arctic Silver, Full Black Leather, 19" Sport Design Alloys, PCM Sat Nav, Tel Module, Bose, Heated Seats, Sports Seats, Sport Chrono Pack Plus, Auto Dim Mirrors and Rain Sensors, Park Assist, Sunroof, Cruise, Xenon Lights, PASM

grintastic - cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72524

Sounds great - a very early 997!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72531

hi,

Great choice, even motor mouth JC thought it was special as watched a repeat on sky yesterday with him reviewing an 2004 997s in banana yello which looked good.

Not just of GT3's!!! :wink:

Enjoy.

Alan.

03 C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72554

can't go wrong with a 997S, congrats, post pics once zymoled! :)

had a nice little duel with one on the A40 over the w/e, great car...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72562

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back