Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 c4s wanted

peter thomas

i am looking to buy a 996 c4s, prferably in seal grey with black or grey interior. 03 reg or younger. have a j reg 964 c4 to sell first. could px for right c4s

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71455

Peter...I'm having to buy a saloon (ugh) so couldn't take p/ex...I'll mail you a photo with price....KB

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71463

thanks for the photos. it is a 996 c4s that i am looking for.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71486

Hi Peter

Not sure if you got PM but try this way

Not sure of your budget

I have just found out that my job takes me to USA as of Jan having just bought a 55 plate 996 (yes 996) wide body C4S Tip cabriolet

Atals Grey pearl with black leather, 12k with typical spec for these top of range (Ok Turbo and GT owners I apologise)

Just serviced at 12k - new tyre - puncture but all rest fairly new

Hard roof, tracker, small alum, elec memory sports seats, park sensor, multi CD, PCM (sat nav and on dash phone using your sim card) sports alloys etc etc

Paid over £60k early July but will be realistic - pleae check and you will see dark colour 05,s over £60k, I will take less.

ANDY

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72681

yes i did get your PM

thanks for your enquiry, however it is a coupe that i am seeking

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 72684

var PSpc="I.287303.1",PSsize="none";
Peter,

I have a 996 C4S coupe, 54 plate, midnight blue with black leather, just under 15,000 miles.

Loads of extras, tiptronic, park assist, sun roof, sports exhaust, large aluminium pack, bose, 6CD, litronic, headlight washer, auto windscreen wipers, pcm, phone handset. Cost 80k when i got it new in October 04.

It also has 12 months warranty and full porsche service history.

i am selling it as i hardly ever use it ( I am a builder and you can't get much cement in a porsche!!).

Regards

Joe Ross

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77835

thanks for the e-mail. i am currently trying to sell my 964, which i intend to replace with a c4s

it is a manual that i prefer. i would be interest to know how you have found the tiptronic. how much are you looking for your car

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77975

Tiptronic is fantastic, the new 997 turbo tip is faster than the manual, I took one out last week and nearly s**t myself it was so quick.

I have been offered £49k from a dealer but am reluctant at this price. I know they would sell it on for £55k plus, so I would take £52k.

Cheers

Joe

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78077

i need to drive a tiptronic before deciding on which way to go, however firstly i have to sell my 964

in the meantime perhaps you could e-mail me some photos

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78196

I love my tip and have tracked it a few times. You can still have plenty of fun, but until the 997 version, the manual has already been quicker!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78197

var PSpc="I.287303.1",PSsize="none";
Sorry Peter,

Sold it yesterday, Dick Lovett buyer wrote me a cheque on the spot for £48k.

You should check out 996 turbos though. They have one in the Bristol show room for £53k, only 3 years old amazing value now 997 turbo available.

Cheers

Joe

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78303

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back