Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Valuation Required

HRobinson

Trainee
Registered November 2004

15,000 Km from new

996 C4S - 1 owner, Bose,PCM 2, rear wash wipe, sunroof, Crested headrests, manual, Sports exhaust, leather throughout, Arctic grey

LHD (German import)

Whats it worth?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69871

buying from a Porsche OPC in Germany and i would be buying it.

They want 69900 Euro. I am looking into bringing it into UK but the Insurance is being a bit troublsome as i need to keep it in France a lot. French Insurance is a no go for me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69974

69900 euro comes in at around 47149 pounds.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69975

pity as Dave has ended with lhdporsche.com as he could be able to do a better deal !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69986

Well, I have here in stock UK registered a 996 Carrera 4S Cabriolet LHD 2004, 12,000 Miles, Basalt Black, Black Leather, Heated Seats, CD Changer, PCM Sat Nav, Sports Exhaust, Hard Top, BOSE

Beautiful car treated with Zymol Vintage with full Porsche service history, can do you a better price for this car than you have got on the Coupe. If you need any further information drop me a PM, viewings available any day

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69989

and low and behold.. ! what have you got a key word alert !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69990

Hi all

Need a coupe' as the missus hates the sun - even though we live in the South of France!

Dave did you need to change the headlights or was this 'fudged' :lol:
I know the digital output on the speddo can be rectified so that saves a bit of trouble.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70001

Its got a hard top! So you have the best of both worlds

Are you interested in a 997S?? as I also have a very high specced UK registered car available for the same price as you would pay for the 996 4S!

On the 4s that you are interested in, if it has Xenon Lights they can be changed on the back of the units at the flick of a switch.

To register the car in the UK you will need a VCA certificate, and will have to declare that the headlights have been changed to dip to the left amongst some other declarations that you have to make!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70002

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by mark pearce on 16 August 2006
whats a vca certificate?

A certificate issued by Vehicle Certification Agency (VCA) under the Mutual Recognition Scheme. This will show that the required changes to the vehicle to make it suitable for use on UK roads have been made.

Courtesy of Google :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70054

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back