Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

paint protection midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintguard uk

paint protection for your pride and joy!

check out
www.paintguarduk.com

let us know what you think

official installer for paintshield in the midlands area

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69186

Web page takes much too long to load on first viewing (once in the cache it's quicker) and that engine noise is annoying - which I guess is why you provided a switch-off button. Why is it necessary to click to enter? Would like to see links on the launch page to some pics of cars youv'e fitted and a price list. Some links take a couple of clicls to activate - may be it's my computer that's playing up I did have a problem with my broadband connection earlier today,

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69189

Great site, really smart and easy to browse. The intro looks nice and love the way you can see the panels on the car.

The engine noise isn't annoying, it stops after a few seconds, cant see a button to turn it off either?

I didn't have any problems with clicking the links.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70277

HAHAHA

Hi Carl

Thought you had gone to sleep, you know the adage you get what you pay for in Life,

Any sign of your no failure warranty yet:)

MM By the Way had a look at the warranty on your website are you aware it says only valid in North America and Canada wasn't aware that Blair had ceded Soveriegnty to the US of A :)

As for Expensive, do Ventureshield do full coverage kits for any vehicle yet? No wait they don't so as you have done before you are twisting the facts, you are comparing your price for an industry standard kit against our Unique full coverage kits almost as funny as one of your co VS dealers telling one of our customers that a full frontal Range Rover kit would make the car look two tone you guys are hysterical :)

Cheers

Tom

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70493

Do we have some protection rivalry going on here? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70514

The warranty on our site is to show the customers what they are covered for and not the UK one as you point out but thanks for looking and reminding me to update it. While on the subject of warranties I had the opportunity of seeing a car that you had covered a couple of years ago and the film had developed that well known "orange peel" effect. Are you still not covering that???

I will get a quote for your full coverage kits as I would be interested in seeing one first hand as I am always interested in what the competition is charging. You can send me one if you want to save me the hassle :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70515

I'll get the ice cream, someone pull up the deck chairs !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70524

I love threads like this... shall we have a sweep to how long it is till it gets locked????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70526

I thought it was a bit noticable how Marco911 joined our site and his first and last posting was about how this paintshield website is actually not bad...

Welcome to the site Marco, any other concerns / thoughts / questions about 911's?

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70529

Carl

Firstly Films do not develop an orange peel effect as you put it. In our testing of all films they all (Including VS, although I understand they have revised the film 3-4 times since intial launch, so it may be different now) had some Orange peel to a greater or lesser extent, this is caused by the backing sheets used and is not inherent in the film itself, the effect (as it was then) is variable between rolls of film. In theory resorting to a plastic backing Sheet would resolve this however Llumar tried this and still ended up with orange peel. Therefore as it can be a function of the manufacturing process there is nothing to warranty (as you well know) as it is not a defect.

Secondly This kind of disinformation is exactly what I am talking about from you guys. Incidentally the New SGH Film from 3M is vastly improved in this regard, as all our customers have noted, so again you are out of date in your contention. Our data On VS showed many things not least of which was significant gloss loss over twelve months and tendency to discolour (data on our website). To restore the Gloss meant Using a Heat Gun at very high temperatures and use of a cleaning solution, 3M did not need any Maintainence, Llumar had similar problems (which they admitted to at Sema last Year) and are reputedly releasing a Top Coated Film at Sema this year. I prefer to sell a maintainence free product to our clients.

I will re-itterate we are fully independent of any film manufacturer, to produce product we can use ANY film we choose (as Ventureshield know this, I have a standing offer from them to get their film if I want it), however to use Ventures patterns I understand you have to use their film (unless this has changed).

We use the 3M film in our process because it is consistently the best out there and as our warranties actually work and mean something (Like no failure guarantee) IF Venture, Llumar, Madico, Avery, or Bekaert, or any of the others came up with a product I was confident was truly better, it would make solid business sense to switch.

On a Global Basis. We currently install more cars more widely than any other independent world wide ,France, Greece, Italy, GCC, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and quite a few other places. Each of our regional Centres is free to use any film they like (Like US) They also continue to use the 3M film (no accident).

Maybe when you have spent the money we have verifying this nonsense from the various Manufacturers and done as much testing as we have, you might have a better feel for the facts and stop making these sort of unfounded allegations.

We will have The Black 997 that I have posted on this very Forum that is completely covered at the front, on our Stand at The PCGB weekend at Eynsham hall so anyone from the forum can come along and form their own conclusions about this so called defect you mention!

Cheers

Tom

PS Sorry Mods but this sort of gross misdirection needs correcting as with all statements on the net they can quickly become fact if allowed to fester

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70550

ok boys play nicely...

you both have some interesting facts but please ensure you (a) articulate in a manner that doesn't mean there I have lock this post down or (b) have to send you a lawyers bill

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70559

Im sure this is about the 3rd thread where these paint protection companies keep plugging their own product and dissing the opposition.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70606

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back