Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oh dear.....I bought one!

JayG60

Well here it is, the replacement for my recently sold Corrado.Its a Porsche 911, 964 Carrera 4. The car I have wanted to own since I was 16. I have plans for it, but the details of that will come in time.First here are some pics before I do anything to it.The car is unbelieveable to drive and everything I hoped it would be. I will try and keep you all up to date with what I do to it, starting with a proper clean this week sometime. The car is going to be my daily (its my only car) and will be maintained and modified by yours truly, so it could be interesting. :)

What do you all think.....

Sideprofile.jpg

RearAbove.jpg

Interior.jpg

Front.jpg

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67412

looking good jay....................you got wheels and suspension sorted out for it??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67413

Wheels yes :) , suspension No :(
Anyone got any lowering springs for a 964 C4?

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67414

What wheels ??

Nice one Jay.

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67419

well done jay - gotta get rid of the 4x4 look......... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67425

Not bad looking I suppose :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67426

Cheers Asim :) You know it will change though......

Yeah not loving the ride height at the mo, plus it feels a bit wallowy after the Corrado. Saving for suspension already.

These are the wheels I have bought....

Myrims.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67431

Thats what I thought. 8)

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67436

2 days into ownership and already nicey nice rims............not that i expected anything less of course.............how many tanks of juice you gone thru btw???

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67437

nice rims

if i ever have a 964 then it will get the rs look..... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67438

Congrats Jay... she already looks sound so look forward to seeing her after the Jay Factor :wink:

and the splitties... mucho 8)

Hopefully catch you soon

Dom

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67443

Hello Dom,

Good to hear from you mate. Can't wait to get cracking on her, lots of ideas and plans. Starting with a serious clean. Bought some swissol putty and cleaning fluid yesterday, so I know what I will be doing for a while!

You thinking of getting one then Dom?

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 67444

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back