Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Well I have nearly got one.....

JayG60

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/grey.jpg
Well. I have put a small deposit down on a 964 C4.

Seemed to all be up and together and had everything down to the original toolkit and firstaid kit.

Drove beautifully, with no clunks, bangs or rattles. Everything works and the car was very clean and tidy.

It has had a full engine rebuild and has new oil lines etc.. It had the retrofit breather pipes on the dizzy and has a nice deep sounding stainless exhaust.

So here it is.

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66831

lovely looking car Jay... Well done

Enjoy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66840

She looks well..

Well Done

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66853

Cheers guys. I am a little twitchy about buying a new car for the first time in 5 years, especially considering my last one I built from the ground up so knew exactly what was there. I just hope its as good as it looks and feels.....

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66868

Looks great! Well done...

If you are a bit concerned, have you considered investing in a PPI before committing?

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66872

Yes I have Robert. see my other post in Buying Advice :)

I have had an HPI check done (cheers Dan) on the car and it has all come out clear, which is great. So I am now much happier as mechanical stuff etc.. I can sort myself, but if it was stolen or owing finance there is nothing I can do.

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66887

Jay, is it you with the corrado v6 4motion?

vette wheels etc?

If it is, I'm the guy that says hi every year at Edition 38, I used to have an Audi S4 until a few months ago. I know Paul Porter and Paul Gidman.

regards

Lee

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66900

Yes its me. Sold the rado last weekend. :(
but it means I get my dream car :)

Hello mate. So you have a Porker now?

Jay

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66901

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members