Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 RS ride

dick jones

Read a lot about the 964 RS light weight's harsh ride but as anyone been in one on track or road, because I can quite easily live with my 997 on B & C roads and around town with PASM in sport mode so is a 964 RS about the same as PASM in sport mode, harsher or softer.

I suppose the only way is to get out and test drive the cars but the feedback from the forum with the knowledge out there is very usefull.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66797

Dick

My mate is letting me have a drive in his 964RS on Tuesday! Will post some snaps and a report.

Actually got a pic from the other week!
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/RS.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66800

Here's another

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Line%20Up(2).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66801

Thanks for that Servo I'll look forward to the pics and reports,nice looking car is it black.I see your are a 997 man like me and probably think I'me mad seelling to get an RS but 9M in the UK do a bilstein coversion to take a bit of the harshness out of the suspension.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66802

Went to Le Mans and back ina 964RS lightwieght....

Very liveable, not much harsher than Tara.... but took 3 days for my hearing to come back

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66805

Hi Dick

I love my 997! Gotta be the best Porsche I have driven! The black 964 you see in the photo's is the RS. Its got a sports exhaust and is ridicously loud! The standard car is sure to be quieter.

How many miles have you done in the 997?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66816

Servo

The cars done 8500 miles me doing 5000 in 7 months.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 66817

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back