Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing in Kent

Toby Bean

Silverstone
Hi all,

Just picked up my 993 Targa this weekend and it needs a few bits done to bring it upto scratch.

Can anyone recommend a good place to get the bits done and maybe a service as well ?

Thanks

Toby

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64036

Cheers Andy , wasn't thinking of spending that much !! :wink:
Was looking for a good independant around the Bromley area.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64150

Hello, worth the trip for me would be JZ they always get good reports etc.

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64159

Hi Toby

I have used La Rose in Kemsing (just outside of Sevenoaks) for years. If you click on independant dealers at the bottom, click on Paul Devyea, under 'service' on his site are the details. They are very thorough, professional etc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64161

postamble();
Hi Toby

I use Bill Insley 07850 834851 he works out of Orpington top service at at resonable price 30 years experience.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64183

Guys,

Thanks for the recomendations. It's my first Porsche so am fairly new to where to get it booked in and it's due a service in July.

Have looked through the old service records but it was serviced by PCT in coventry so bit to far to travel.

Thanks again

Toby

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64246

La Rose looked after my 993 Targa for its last owner- seemed to do a good job.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64254

Bourne Performance in sittingbourne are the only people I let touch my 993TT - just done the clutch, exhausts, LSD & other bits - labour was only £700 + vat.

Really good service. 01795 437111 - Rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64274

Oily,

Have booked it in with Bill , he's a man in demand as I couldn't get the car in until 26th July !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65820

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back