Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New GT3RS is on Porsche website

yes oh dear as in I want one.

Rob, sorry forgot about texting you, will do so now, hows the car whata happening?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61833

Will let you guys know soon as, still not resolved..

However i think they havnt done enough for me with the new RS i was really hoping it would have some kinda powerhike over the 997 GT3 a 3.8 would of been superb!

Although over in the US they wont be getting half the ROW spec..they're not happy!! :D

What colour would you go? for i think the RS orange or green with the black rims looks nice. Wouldnt go for black or silver as you wouldnt really be able to tell it apart from other 997s.

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61834

white and red!

mind you in a year or two a 996 GT3RS might be the order of the day!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61839

It has an extra 7bhp and 20kg less (although it does say if it comes with air con which weighs 20kg in the normal GT3). :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61840

Didn't realise that the RS was wide-body. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61842

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 01 June 2006

white and red!mind you in a year or two a 996 GT3RS might be the order of the day!

Only colours available for GT3RS are

Black and silver

As a cost option orange or green.

No white!!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61866

I would go for the 997CS in white you get most of the goodys that come with the RS except all the carbon fibre and a fat ass.

Hmmm maybe sooner than i think..

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61869

Love the Orange one on the web site, although not convinced Id buy one in that colour!

When I first set out to own a 911 I had my heart set on a 72 911 s in Viper green, and still have a soft spot for that colour, has anybody got any pics of the green GT3 RS ?

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61897

2060529.010.mini1L.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61899

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back