Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

warning light

maggot

my 964 sat idle for a couple of weeks and the RAC had to start it.ever since my 4WD and ABS warning lights come on after about 10 seconds and will not go out....any ideas please?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60930

It could be a coincidence, or an ABS sensor is knackered.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60938

thanks william....are the abs and the 4 wheel drive warning related?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 60940

could be anything as simple as a fuse or relay or in the worse case the booster pump or abs control unit

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61010

How's life in Kenya, Sid? Better than a curry house in Ivor, I'll bet (had to ask Sundeep if you were the guy at the curry night - but at least I put 2 and 2 together and got the right answer)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61013

opc kenya is great the weather sunny .will have come down to iver for another curry

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61014

This happened to my '89 964 C4. Initially this would happen on and off but in the end the lights would stay on. Took it to my indie/supplier who concluded that the ECU had to be replaced. Now these are as rare as rocking horse sh*t to find. Got one from van Zweeden in Holland and it didn't solve the problem but when the car was back with the indie, another C4 was in and we swapped ECU's which cured it - weird. Hope it works out for you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61022

I would try disconnecting battery and leaving it for half an hour before re attaching. Make sure you have all radio/alarm codes etc first !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 61159

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back