Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New GT3- want one

supersport

Just been looking through this months 911&PW, am totatly in love with the new GT3, looks the absolute business. IS that a nice fat ass on it? Looks a lot more agressive than recent 911s.

Is the first time I have really been taken with a modern 911, do you think selling a small child would net enough cash to buy a GT3 and run it for a couple of years?

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53831

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supersport on 14 April 2006

Is the first time I have really been taken with a modern 911, do you think selling a small child would net enough cash to buy a GT3 and run it for a couple of years?
The goverment makes it very difficult to do that sort of thing. Believe me I've tried :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53833

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jay T on 14 April 2006

Previous poster said:

The goverment makes it very difficult to do that sort of thing. Believe me I've tried :twisted:
Doh - is it not legal :?

He is sat on my lap at the moment, I could email him to a prospective buyer!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53837

Previous poster said:
Just been looking through this months 911&PW, am totatly in love with the new GT3, looks the absolute business. IS that a nice fat ass on it? Looks a lot more agressive than recent 911s.
Mark
Fantastic track day car haly price of a ferrari 430cs if they ever make one

looking forward to the cinema meet se ya there

Migration info. Legacy thread was 53838

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back