Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

first Porsche

Robert Goggs

OK, during my life every time i see a 911 i always say that one day i will have one, do i need medical help or just the chance to own/drive the purest of sports cars.

My next plan is to purchase a 993 for everyday use, it should be LHD, because i will be working in mainland Europe and preferably a Carrera 2 and reliable...are they all ?

I need to know the mistakes that some people have made in purchasing a pig or a beauty, what to really look for and what is ultimately important. I could go out and buy the book but
i'm
looking for realtime feedback.

I am not rich but capable enough to live the dream, a 911. i have gotta convince the wife yet but then again not !

Any advice is truely appreciated.

Thanks again, you lucky lot.

bob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50863

bob, I ain't no millionare I'm just livin the dream..

993 LHD is a great starting point..... you just need to decide on spec and type.... and what you can afford. which means keep 10% of your budget back for those extras that might pop up....

there is a lot via the search menu which is worth reading up on

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50874

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back