Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 stereo

melox

Thought i would post this hear to all who replied to my buying section of my 996 ,just picked it up today and i must say it makes my heart beat faster its brill but one small problem the stereo wont power up nothing at all and the cd changer is dead to could this be down to the car being parked up for while ,please help i love the sound of the engine but i like my music to and yes i checked the fuse in the fuse box :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49471

have you checked the fuse in the back of the head unit?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49499

no will check that if i can find out how to pull it out the dash

thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49524

you may need some keys - they are the same as audi ones

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49540

best thing to try first is to remove the fuse from the fusebox ( near accelerator ) this re- booting usually does the trick , make sur you know the security code first :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49657

do you have to leave the the fuse out for a time because i have swapped the fuse and the unit is still dead

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49663

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back