Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A big thank you goes too....

Lee Bollom

Monza
You lot!!!

Picked up my silver clean dream machine yesterday and just don't wanna stop driving it!!

From my other posts its Silver c2 996 98 25,000 miles.

I'll try to get some good pics up soon, i cleaned it all up this morning.

Thanks for all the help and advice so far (i'm sure I'll need more). Invaluable source of independant advice.

Cruising about in this is a complete dream for me, i'm only 23 and never in a million years thought I'd have one this early, plus its in such nice condition.

I managed to barter with the owner from the results of the Porsche 111 check and will be having it serviced first and then within the month having the work carried out to enable me to get the Porsche Warranty. (i know its only 7 days but the dealer i had to use was 1.5 hours away and there's no way i could get it done there).

I am soo chuffed, I got it for £24,700 in the end which I think it fantastic, everything feels very tight and new, ok its got a few problems but I'll sort them in no time at all. The body work is mint.

Cheers to everyone on here, special thanks go to Servio for helping with the Japan link.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47857

Congratulations! Mind you, I hestitate to think what the Insurance costs you on that at 23! My son has struggled to get a decent quote on his Cooper S at 23.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47869

Congtats Lee. You'll have trouble wiping that grin off your face for some time. :wink:

It'll soon be warm enough to make it shine so best get stocked up with the Zymol.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47880

Well done Lee

looking forward to the pics

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47898

Good on you Lee! Drive safely and enjoy!!! Looking forward to some snaps!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47922

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back