Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Will they fit ?

Daniel

Donnington
Yep - those are the exact factory wheels with correct offsets for your car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47756

Thanks Ocean,

The Boxster alloys on the one I am buying don't look that good ! Thought about 18" Classic II's but not sure there fit, as with the factory lowered Chassis she looks tight with 17".

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47774

Dan.

18s and 17s will fit with the lowered sports suspension you have. I am only talking about standard 993 18 sizes (8" ET52 front and 10" ET65 rear) as don't know if wider wheels would fit. The 996 8" fronts with ET50 will also fit OK.

I have the same lowered sports suspension as you and I have had both 17s and 18s fitted to car at various times. I currently run mine on the same 17s in the Ebay ad (in fact just bought a 2nd set yesterday) and actually find the ride better on the road than with 18s. I think the combination of sports springs and 18s made the car too hard and jumpy on our roads.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47775

Thank Ian,

I found the ride hard enough after my C4, so putting 18" may not be the best Idea !!

Depends what I can find at the right price.

I will only be using the car at weekends so the ride will not be that important !! ( :? )

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47776

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back