Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Coupe Wanted

Erik Pagano

Hi to all on the forum. I've not posted before but seeking your assistance please.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good, late model and low mileage 993 C2 Coupe?

I am a private cash buyer and will travel to see the right sounding car. My ideal would be black with black but the condition is more important.

Many thanks.

Erik

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47686

Very very difficult to find IMHO. And not cheap. Most people who have the above are keepers not sellers. It could take you quite a while to find. Good luck though. If you can get a manual one of the above in a decent colour you will have a great car.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47698

Come on guys! I know I'm looking for a rare beast but not that rare surely? There must be a good C2 993 coupe out there with my name on it.

Erik

Migration info. Legacy thread was 49519

I've got my 993 C2S for sale. Its ocean blue with classic grey leather. It has 62K on the clock wih FPSH except for on which was done PCT in Conventry when they changed the clutch. I've just had a 12,000 mile service at Cardiff Porsche with a brake fluid chaneg and full regas in the aircon.

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50370

Paul

Thanks, it sounds good except that it's an S and I'm only looking for a standard coupe body.

Erik

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50383

low mileage.... exactly how much is your expectation for a 8/9 year old car ??

and an idea of the budget would help...

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50386

Sundeep

I note that I pm'd you by mistake - I haven't got the hang of this properly yet - so will post the message again here.

I don't have a fixed figure for either point. Although I note you guys all say - buy on condition. However, it would be nice to think I could find a sub 40k miler and my budget would expand accordingly.

There was a mid 97 993 C2 Coupe advertised in the Sunday Times a few weeks ago with 19k miles, which went for £35k. That would have been ideal but not too many of those around. Although the guy selling it (a dealer) said he knew of one with 850 miles and would call me when he'd tracked it down!. I just laughed - but he may have been serious.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50476

Bought my '97 C4 three years ago with 52k miles on it, and I reckoned that was low mileage. I'd steer well clear of one that had done only 850 miles..... it would probably be full of internal corrosion and sticking parts!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50489

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Erik Pagano on 23 March 2006
There was a mid 97 993 C2 Coupe advertised in the Sunday Times a few weeks ago with 19k miles, which went for £35k.
Do you know what colour it was?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 50573

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back