Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CD changer loading problem

will lawton

ny experience with CD changer only loading a few cds on a 2004 996 c4s? I can't seem to get it to load all cds - sometimes none load, sometimes 3 max but not consistent

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47273

Will

had my 53 plate 996 Targa for 5 months and it's suffered with this problem since buying it. Thought the problem had gone away for a while when they all started working but down to 3 again last time! Do you get a clicking noise after turning the ignition off, think it's the autochanger trying to locate the cds correctly.

Anyway it's going back to the dealer in two weeks - I'll let you know....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48416

Amazingly for the first time, all cds loaded without a problem. I had the car running when I changed the loader, whereas in the past the car wasn't running - give it a go.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48429

I had this problem with my 2004 C4S. I took it back to the dealer who fixed it but said that if it happened again they would have to replace the auto-changer unit.

You had also better keep an eye on the washer unit if you have xenons :wink: :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48435

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back