Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 stereo, 'reg' and coke

911Silverback

I cant believe this,

I never realised that the radio/cd in my GT3 actually goes quieter the further up the rev range you go, how cool is that?? 8)

Its completely the opposite of the 996 cab i had for a while, when i noticed this today i couldn't stop laughing and dropping it down just to make sure i wasn't imagining things.

Who ever of thought of this "i take my hat off to you sir", still making me :D
now

Pure class it made my day (easily pleased me)

Also had some really good news today, when my car finally got registered last year it was issued with an 03 plate but i have had it confirmed today my car is a late 04 model maybe even a 54 plate. So a bit of paperwork and sorting out to do but I'm really pleased about this as you would expect

Finally on a high from the days events i decided to take off my exhaust tips and give em the coke treatment in a bucket as to give the 3 a little something back for a great day, well recommended to give it a ago as i was captain sceptical but pleasantly surprised how much crap come off that didn't before with normal cleaning ie hot water and fairy :oops:

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44859

Rob,

did the fairy do the cleaning :wink:

And did Kate do the Coke :eek:

And can you explain to me how your car has now increased in value by 7k :D

See you soon fella,

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44864

good work on the reg side

as for the fairy experience, that always reminds me that I must really get detachable exhaust tips... as they are much easier to clean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44865

Great news Rob. So it's time to reinsure and worry more about the mileage then :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44884

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by 911Silverback on 04 February 2006
I cant believe this,
I never realised that the radio/cd in my GT3 actually goes quieter the further up the rev range you go, how cool is that?? 8)

Its completely the opposite of the 996 cab i had for a while, when i noticed this today i couldn't stop laughing and dropping it down just to make sure i wasn't imagining things.
Who ever of thought of this "i take my hat off to you sir", still making me :D
  now
Pure class it made my day (easily pleased me)
Also had some really good news today, when my car finally got registered last year it was issued with an 03 plate but i have had it confirmed today my car is a late 04 model maybe even a 54 plate. So a bit of paperwork and sorting out to do but I'm really pleased about this as you would expect
Finally on a high from the days events i decided to take off my exhaust tips and give em the coke treatment in a bucket as to give the 3 a little something back for a great day, well recommended to give it a ago as i was captain sceptical but pleasantly surprised how much crap come off that didn't before with normal cleaning ie hot water and fairy :oops:

...rob

Hmmm my radio does the opposite....think I can get it changed under the warranty :)
...although to be honest rarely have the radio on in the car. good work on the reg front Rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44889

Rob,

did the fairy do the cleaning :wink:

And did Kate do the Coke :eek:

And can you explain to me how your car has now increased in value by 7k :D

Daz, wish the fairy's would come and do the cleaning for me! but you given me an ideal I'll leave em under my pillow tonight and lets see what happens. :wink:

And do you really think 7k? i was thinking more 2-3 tops as she ant a proper UK etc, i would have thought lower mileage and condition would be more important than year, no?

Seagull, i always worry about the mileage, i feel guilty putting miles on her sort of looked at GT3 prices and decided when i come to sell its going to end up costing about a £1 a mile.

For example would you buy a 50k car with 10000 miles or a 55k car with 5000 miles same spec etc?

There are a lot of low mileage GT3s out there not sure about the CS but its a slight concern for me all the same when i come to sell her

cheers...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44890

Hmmm my radio does the opposite....think I can get it changed under the warranty :)
...although to be honest rarely have the radio on in the car. good work on the reg front Rob

My mate who used to work at an OPC reckons that my radio shouldnt do this either :?

Sounds great to me though and thinking about it keeps me higly amused! :D

ps only just started listening to CDs myself and iv had the car for 5 months now!

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44891

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back