Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Servicing around Milton Keynes

Rich Jones

Hi all, just got my 993 C4 this weekend and want to take it for a service next week for peace of mind.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in or around the Bucks area?

I know there is an OPC in Towcester and then there is JZM in Kings Langley. I am not bothered about keeping an OPC history on the car

Any suggestions/experiences would be much appreciated by this new Porsche owner :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44551

If you don't mind a bit of driving then I'd say JZM, not that much cheaper than OPC but probably better service / knowlege. I live in Leicester and I take mine to JZM!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44556

Hi Rich,

There are 2 locals.

Auto 2000 in Kempston, small business but sensible costing and since changing ownership is trustworthy and thorough.

Weltmeister at Silverstone, Also a smallish outfit that do a sensible job.

Graham

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44560

also Amd in Bicester

and Autofarm

ain't too far away

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44566

JZM would get my vote. A good name to have in the service book.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44572

Sorry forgot JZM, not that close by, but well worth the journey.

I wouldn't recommend AMD or Bob Watson, so didn't mention them. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44583

Hi seems that Weltmeister only service cars from a 993 onwards. Shame as I only live 8 miles away. Do AMD service the carrera 3.2 mines a SSE targa. Are AMD more of a general servicer and cover many makes? Many thanks for your comments

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44603

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back