Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 marginally quicker than 996C4S

Tiptronic

Banned
Had a spirited drive via a 996 C2 on a 53 plate today for about 15miles up the M4, she was a lovely silver colour driven by a chap in his 30's (I think).

She was marginally quicker than my C4S, I guess because of the weight diffrence, hardly anything in it, but she was pulling away from me slowly when in front. We had an exchange of glances several times and a nice wave when he pulled off the motorway, nice bit of mutual respect.

I just wonder if he is on this forum, it was on the M4 between Port Toilet and Lllantrisant around lunchtime today.

Had a lovely run in the C4S today, pleasant weather and 200 miles under my belt, as well as a lovely lunch and some Xmas shopping and a load of work done.

Daz.

C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39637

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Good on yer! Incidentally, I LOVE the C4S! There are hardly any available in Japan! Every single car that came in got snapped up quick and the ones left are all tooooo optioned or Speed Yellow or Carrera White - nice colours but not for me! Think the C4S looks particularly sexy in Artic Silver or Basalt Black!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39654

C4S looks particularly sexy anyway...! Carrera white excepted though... :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39663

Mine is Seal Grey, and looks fab even when dirty, which at this time of year is always :(

Must get a switchable exhaust fitted in the New Year, I really love the noise.

Daz.

C4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39665

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by darren james on 09 December 2005

Mine is Seal Grey, and looks fab even when dirty, which at this time of year is always :(
Must get a switchable exhaust fitted in the New Year, I really love the noise.Daz.C4S
Have a word with yer missus...Dave Kennady's wife is buying him one for Christmas(see Xmas pressies thread)...sure beats a new pair of socks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 39677

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back