Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 4S

David 4S

Just took delivery of a 997 4S coupe.

I had to share the excitement of driving this fantastic machine which really is an evolution to the 996.

Without sport exchaust, the 3.8 is similar to a Mozart Symphony, so I would view this option as unnecessary.

Interior really improved and the car feels much more solid than a 996 4s.

See you on the roads,

David

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37089

Pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37090

as they as wide as the pictures make out ? with those monster sized 305mm tyres on the rear !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37095

It is huge for sure ! As the red strip disappeared it is not obvious, but when you pay attention looking from the front, you can see 2 huge shoulders building in the back ! Not sure I can take the Shuttle Train now to Calais...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37096

mmmmmmmmmm - we love fat bottoms here - :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37097

More than happy to drive it in the mountain roads of Switzerland, and why not Austria? Sounds like a trip to plan with other Porsche aficionados !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37099

David - there is a tentative 911uk trip to the alps maybe, perhaps happening next year - have a search for the post. Yuor very welcome to join. bring your fat bottomed girl with you............. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37100

to be taken this week end ! wait and see...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37552

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 04 November 2005

mmmmmmmmmm - we love fat bottoms here - :lol:
Speak for yourself man. I prefer 'em built for speed not comfort :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37602

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Front%20comp.JPG
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/profile%20comp.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38741

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/997%204S%20back%20comp(1).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38742

Nice! that is one wide a$$....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38745

coming from a 996 4S, it is not that much different width-like. Still, cannot take the double decker shuttle trains!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38747

I thought that it was significantly wider than the 996 4S? Don't think the 997 4S would fit in my garage. Being very picky, but i think its really missing the red reflector strip. Would still trade you my 996 4s and right arm... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 38749

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back