Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 RS - one lady driver

missing an "AB" at the start there :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36299

Ahhh, that one again. I recall it had a trip into a barrier on the Autoroute in the rain due to bald front tyres :eek:

If they supply all the parts too, £30k looks less expensive... be interesting to have it checked out by someone who knows about these things and make a realistic offer.

The question is, what is a fair price for rebuilt rhd 993RS with 44k miles given that a straight one would fetch £50-£60k.

It'd be nice to save the poor thing. Something to do in those long winter evenings... more fun than a jigsaw!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36300

scary thing tho would be, if the previous owner didn't bother getting new tyres for it before re-modelling it,what other horrors are there likely to be lurking underneath mechanically wise

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36311

If Iam not mistaken aren't the RS shells seam welded?? This would make repairs a bit more difficult, 30-40 hours jig work plus paint and all the bits not supplied7-9k to repair ..is it worth it??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36354

PS I would see it nearer 20K to buy it as is.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36355

I too was thinking 15-20k to make it anything like worthwhile.

Seam welding might pose a prob- you'd want a bodyshop that knew what they were doing...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36379

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back