Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice tips

pneumatic

Silverstone
I've just put some RSRs on mine which sound sooo good and I quite fancied the motorsound chrome tips to go with them. Then I decided it would just be cheaper to get my original tips chromed so I dropped them off at Leigh Metal Polishing in Manchester - he rang me later to say he couldn't chrome them as they were stainless steel (which I didn't know) and this was the result! Pretty good for £45 I thought. And they look great on the car.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/nicetips.JPG

BTW, I've now got some big chrome ovals for sale now as below, if anyone's interested pm me - I'll include the two bolts and locking nuts as well.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/bigovals.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35723

Good idea, I'm just ordering the tips, Motorsound airbox & clear lenses for my '97 Targa...other than the colour (mines Ocean Blue) they'll be twins!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35862

You've gotta get the RSRs as well, they sound so sweet!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35876

hmmmm - i toy with getting RSR's every week, but im always concerned that they might be too loud - poon sent me a soundclip (which i couldnt get to work :oops: ), so if anyone knows where i can hear some RSr's in action please let me know.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35877

Warren, feel free to drop by and I'll demo mine for you :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35879

If you were just around the corner i would..................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35880

There is an increase in volume, although I couldn't tell you what it is in dbs, probably not that much - but it's the change in tone and resonance that are really good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35881

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 19 October 2005

If you were just around the corner i would..................
C'mon Warren. I'll spell it out for you. R.O.A.D.T.R.I P. Combine it with curry on 20/11. You know you want to, and you know it makes sense. Go on go on go on go on! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35907

lol - i would love to Richard - i really would - maybe next year, once we've got the baby business out of the way. Would i win a special prize for the longest distance travelled at the curry night?

Just for reference- where abouts are you Richard? just in case i'm in the uk soonish....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35912

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 19 October 2005

lol - i would love to Richard - i really would - maybe next year, once we've got the baby business out of the way. Would i win a special prize for the longest distance travelled at the curry night?

Just for reference- where abouts are you Richard? just in case i'm in the uk soonish....
London W8, where the beer is cold, and the women are, well, better not say in case Mrs F catches me :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35915

Oh yes, didn't add that on the msg but the RSR's are in the shipment also!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35973

Love my RSRs... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35984

Message for Robert Bill; Robert, your inbox is full on your PM!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37307

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by pneumatic on 08 November 2005

Message for Robert Bill; Robert, your inbox is full on your PM!!
Ooops- sorry- I've made some space now...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37311

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back