Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value for GT3 Mk1

I've just had a looooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Reserve not met.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35197

Yup I saw that - was thinking that normal advertised prices seem to be around 50k for these - so on Ebay perhaps it could go for 40-45?

Also I'm not against the colour, but maybe it needs a dash of Zymol or a sunny day to brighten the photos up a bit?

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35199

colour reminds me pretty much of blood orange

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35210

pictures don't do the colour justice, saw a 996 C2 with a GT3 bodykit on in this colour, didn't look too bad at all....wouldn't be my choice of colour but not bad.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35211

my favourite colour!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35222

havn't looked buy no doubt its ZANZIBAR, its also for sale in autotrader £45kish I think!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35240

Defo Zanzibar. Looks good in the metal- if you read the original EVO test about the GT3, their car was that colour- looked good even in poor weather.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35262

Saw one (LHD mind) on mobile.de for Euros 49000. These are a very good alternative to a regular 996. A big bonus in their favor is the engine/trans are more reliable.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35444

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back