Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone fancy a swap........

Charlie heeley

Spa-Francorchamps
No not your wife!!!!!!

As some of you know I am parting these shores for pastures anew...well mountains anew in Madrid next Feb. My 993 C2S is now up for sale (pistonheads) for anyone who may be interested. But as the other half has finally agreed....I am allowed to get another car to take with me.........Women are not to bad after all......feed em chocolate while asking sensitive questions!!!

If there is anyone out there who is interested in swapping a lefty 993 or 996 for my car then let me know.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34199

I m up for it, assuming you dont want any additional cash!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34207

If you are looking to buy a LHD 993, I have some very good contacts over here. I got a great cabriolet through a Munich based contact of mine. He delivered it to my office, replated and MOT'd (the Continental European equivalent). You can get a good idea of what is available via
www.autoscout.com
. One thing you have to say about German owned cars...........they are well looked after. Enjoy Madrid, it's a great city. Think about buying a cab with Aircon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34213

Sorry, that should have read
www.autoscout.co.uk
. Although there is no UK site, this will provide you with access to the Continental European sites via the language alternatives on the right side of the home page.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34214

And if you are looking for property in Europe, Scout24 have a variety of sites selling villas with lizards in the bidet. I've used the kraut site several times....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34221

Property all sorted and yes additional cash would be required depending on the other car but let me know what your Targa is like spec wise and stuff. PM me with the details Martyn.

Thanks for the tips on sourcing cars in Europe will look into that as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34266

i'll swap you 4 pristine large cardboard boxes...........just sit in between them ala Mclaren F1 and no worries at all about LHD or RHD :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34278

You git!!! Rodders I new you would find a way to get those boxes sent back to me. Not a bad idea though.... at least I would never get done for speeding. Hope you are well mate and looking forward to the end of october.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34351

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back