Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Picked it up Saturday!

perry

Image-40B8A3D229EF11DA.jpg

Flew up to Aberdeen, and drove the beast back! Ten and a half hours of bonding time. Been looking for eight months, very nearly bought a T4 but the deal fell through, then this came up at a great price, the waiting has paid off. I remember the 1st time I saw a 4S, it made a lasting impression!

Gave it the zymol treatment on Sunday klay/HD/wax, just sorting out a few issues that came up in the PPI, have already soldered in new bulbs on the high level stop light, and changed the bearing in the spoiler lifter mechanism, (what a difference that makes, and a real easy job!)

It's been said before, but there is no other car out there like an air cooled 911, so so different from the 996 I have driven.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33997

looks v v nice.............i assume it was for sale privately?.......and if you'd mentioned this on the forum before..............i'm sure i could have waived my usual "fee" and drove it down for you.....10 hours of 993 driving :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33998

nice..

looks like a polar silver with sports seats....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33999

Polar silver with HEATED sport seats! It has the motor sound package as well. Lucky find with the heated seats. Lots of leather....smells wonderful.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34000

Roddy, yes it was a private sale, had been looking at dealers cars, but they were all so much more money, and I have to say, most were in worse condition. I guess they have to make a living, and most will not prep a car till they have a buyer but I was prepared to do all the donkey work, so saved some pennies on the purchase price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34002

Veeerrry nice. Those shiney exhaust tails too :lol:
will have to get the solvol out and do mine :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34007

very nice 8)

any interior pics?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34017

It looks very nice Perry, Whats the mileage?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34020

V Nice !!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34021

Ray it's 56k with full OPC history, car supplied by Lancasters, serviced by them, and then Town & Country which became OPC Aberdeen.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34030

Will post an interior shot this afternoon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34031

Interior shots as requested. I managed to break the link to the original photo if anyone wants me to put it back up then let me know.

Image-2BA5BFE42A8911DA.jpg

Image-2BA5E3222A8911DA.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34034

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by perry on 21 September 2005

Ray it's 56k with full OPC history, car supplied by Lancasters, serviced by them, and then Town & Country which became OPC Aberdeen.

go on then.......put us all out of our misery..............how much did it cost ya??? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34035

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back