Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I May Have To Sell My Babe

Daniel

Morning to you all,

Been a few weeks, hope your all keeping well ?

I have a problem, I think I am gonna have to sell my 993 C4 !! ( :( )

Me have my EX as she is now,we have not been getting on, and she has moved out, so I have to pay all the bills, I need to know where the best place to sell her is, and for how much,trust me I am thinking of ways to be able to keep her, !!

She is a 993 C4 (dec 1996) as many of you know, with 102k miles OPC service history (due a 24k service in Oct), black met, Grey leather, hardback seats, 3 owners inc. me, the first being the MD of Porsche UK.

Advise please boys..

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33347

Sorry to hear the awful news!! Dont rush into selling the car.....sell the house first, then family, friends etc.......

The only thing I can suggest is trying all your free advertsing options first. 911 Porsche world and porsche post if you are a PCGB member, then topmarques, on here and pistonheads should give you a decent enough audience to find a suitable buyer. Not too sure about price though....I am not too concerned about mileage but I would imagine mid £20K is about right. See what other people think.

Good luck, keep buying lottery tickets!!! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33348

damn..sorry to hear that daniel..... a tricky market indeed...

worth trying those sale or return dealers ?

top marques etc...

this site !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33351

Very sorry to hear that Dan, don't rush into things, you never know!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33354

Thanks,

Any ideas what she will be worth ? (the car that is !!)

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33384

a bit less than what you paid for it...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33389

Have you thought about taking in a tenant? A couple of hundred may swing it to the point where you can keep the Porker and if you share with a girl she may bring her mates over for pyjama parties etc.

PS Bonus : think how that will really piss off your ex too!

Thinking positive!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33390

She must be worth £20k dont you think ? I need some money to pay my bills !

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33394

Depends on how soon you need the money, I'd say advertise for £24k and see what response you get.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33395

I would say more than £20K as she is a Vario. Ive seen high milers going for £25k. It all depends on condition and how quickly you need to sell.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33396

i would agree with charlie there.........i'm looking at paying mid 20's for a non varioram aero-kitted C4 but obviously with almost half the miles.......that said 100k for a near 10 yo 993 should just be a walk in the park...........just out of interest.........how many clutches has it had in those 102k miles?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33397

Not too sure, I think she was used from 35,000 miles till when I got her at 98,000 by a lady who drove it to London fron Brighton every day !

If any of you know anyone I would be happy to take around £21,500 for her !

I will of course have her M.O.T.ed.

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33398

Keep the car!!.............take the bus, ride/run to work and try to economise else where till you do the regain..........................

Depends on how much you treasure the C4 – however, if you need to sell - hope you get a good price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33400

NO, I have looked into every ave, and she has to go !!

:(

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33428

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back