Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Strasse for Porsche

Bonno

I recently had Peter Morgan do 3 PPI's for me whom I found V.good but for one reason and another I did not go ahead with the purchase.

I have now found my car at Strasse in Leeds and was wondering if you think I should PPI it as all the comments i hear about them are V. good and am told they are one of the best non OPC which I tend to agree. I think that they are more Porsche enthiusiasts than car salesman

Unfortunately P .Morgan wont travel beyond Birmingham

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Thanks guys

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31914

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Bonno on 28 July 2005
Unfortunately P .Morgan wont travel beyond Birmingham
Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Thanks guys

Cant blame him!!

Does it come with any form of warranty?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31935

I bought my 993 targa from then a couple of years ago - and didn't get a PPI done - if I recall it had a 3 month warranty, FSH etc. I know that this doesn't guarantee no trouble, but they are definitely porshe people first, sales second that I was confident that if there were to be any issues that we would be able to come to an amicable agreement.

At the end of the day, its up to you and how you feel. but I would happily recommend them

PS - what are you looking at ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31945

PMacro thanks for your comments

I do agree porsche people first and sales second. The warranty is for 3 months or 3k miles but I managed to get them to agree to a 3k warranty which I was best pleased with. The car is a 993 tt and I have decided not to have a PPI done

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31976

The strasse cars look sensibly priced too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31979

Hi

I bought from Strasse and would recommend them without hesitation! I like to give credit where it's due and would suggest you would have to go a long way to find a more honest, informed and friendly outfit. They really are a pleasure to deal with.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31981

Anyone used them of late ? For Sales ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111381

just going off at a tangent here - if say peter morgan (for example) misses something on a ppi - does he cover the cost of his "mistake" ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111389

NO.. There is a disclaimer on his report...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111392

Not used them, but have been over to have a look and chat. They were also featured in 911 & PW a while back.

Supposed to be very good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111394

Anyway.... Back to 'Strasse'

Any good ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111395

3 months will be over in a blink of an eye.

Get 12.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111397

Just wanted to add that quite a few people have used them for doing PPIs on cars from Gmund and such places.

Have heard of the odd bodge, but then everyone makes mistakes every now and then.

I do think that a PPI gives you peace of mind though, regardless of where the car is coming from.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111402

I would have a PPI, just wondered what they were like, and had anyone bought off them or been to see a car with them ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111441

Peter Morgan has a network of associates based in various parts of the country, I just had him PPI a car for me in Yorkshire, it was carried out by his associate John Robinson, it's done in exactly the same format and with exactly the same thoroughness as if Peter had done it himself.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111457

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back