Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C2S ON EBAY

Nishal Patel

Monza
I AM LOOKING TO BUY/INVEST IN A 993 C2S FOR £25000. 1996/1997.

PRICES ARE A BIT HIGH IN THE REAL WORLD BUT THIS GEM ON EBAY SOUNDS LIKE A CRACKER.

CAN ANYONE BEAT THIS P REG, 61k, FULL OPC SERVICE. FEW SCRATCHES DUE TO AGE.ANYONE SEEN THIS CAR OR KNOW THE HISTORY?

ANY HELP USEFUL

DRNISH

WANNABE 993 OWNER

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31035

Which gem's that? Need some details.

Beware Porsche 'bargains'; buy carefully and take your time. Get a PPI done before parting with any dosh.

By all means invest, but don't expect a positive financial return!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31040

If the price is low, it's coz something is wrong with it.

993's are becoming collectibles and the C2S is one of the more desirable versions. There are no bargains for the good cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31042

Cheers Maxy M

Here is the thread from ebay

I have the specs enclosed with some pics

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9860&item=4560143331&rd=1

Porsche Carrera 2S with full Porsche Service History with Evans Halshaw / Porsche CentreSutton Coldfield
Last serviced 12 April 2005 at 61867 miles
.Vesuvius, with full grey leather interior including rear seats, 6 Speed manual, Climate Control, 18" Turbo Wheels , sports seats , electric seat control ,electric sun roof, 64000 miles.

Stunning looking car...and one of the last of the classic air cooled...

Rare model ,wide bodied with rear spoiler and rear air ducts all extras factory fitted

Document.write('
');
Document.write('
');
Document.write('
');
//-->

Taxed to April 2006

Some associated stone chips and slight scratches commensurate with mileage and age of car, but fantastic, fast and much loved vehicle..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31043

At the very least, run an HPI check on it (you'll need the VIN I think). Also, if you can get details of the service history, call a few of the garages who serviced it to verify the work / what work was done. As to price, there is still 4 days to go, so the price will probably rise and mostly in the last few minutes of the auction.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31044

Actually, it looks v good - from what you can tell from the pics.

Do as Lawrence says, and as he suggests, it may not end up a bargain! You will need the VIN for an HPI.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31045

Cheers Guys

I will make the phone calls to OPC and seller for VIN number.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31054

Don't rush into anything- I'm sure that you can make a bid subject to proper due dilligence and inspection etc.

On the face of it, looks a great car- Good luck!

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31060

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back