Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 T4 LHD values?

perry

Monza
Hi gang,

Am having a PPI done by Mr Morgan, hopefully tomorrow but hasn't been confirmed yet.

Just trying to get a feel of the market on 993 T4 prices, particularly LHD, seems that they are taking longer to sell.

95 m plate car, polar silver/black leather, 32k miles, new clutch, LHD, FPSH. Overall I was pretty impressed with the car, hence getting Peter to check it out.

What do people think it's worth in the current market?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29660

I've seen a RHD 44k mile T4 at a dealer for £44k; sold quickly.

Finger in the air... £33-£35k?

Peter should give you a good steer on the value.

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29661

from what I have seen T4's seem to up in the £35-40k bracket for LHD..

as RSJ sold thier black-black 98S that was up at £40k.. I even went to see it and was tempted but it didn't have sports seats !

although car's with rear carbon backed sports seats seem to seel well (?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29665

I don't think the RSJ car made £40k, thought I saw it in the autotrader for £36, it had been for sale for a very long time as it was advertised at Camtune for several months prior to RSJ getting it.

That car was registered 98 though, so probably worth more than a 95 M reg?

I tracked down the owner of that car prior to RSJ advertising it, and got offered it at a very very good price. Viewed it twice but it wasn't for me.

What are these cars going for within the trade? Anyone want to spill the beans, glass's or black book value?

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29668

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by perry on 07 June 2005

I don't think the RSJ car made £40k
would have to agree....

although if you want to secretly PM that price that you were offered... prob' make me cry if it was in my range !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29670

sundeep, you have PM.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29703

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back