Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911RSR=========

tonyh

I was at RMA trackday y'day . A RSR was on track , driven very well. The noise was literally ear-splitting. Anyone have details on car , pls?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27318

on that specific car or them in general?

I see from the news recently that you may have a large job on your hands soon ?? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27319

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 20 April 2005
on that specific car or them in general?
I see from the news recently that you may have a large job on your hands soon ?? :wink:

Warren,
in general ,pls. What am i supposed to be doing ??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27328

making something smaller?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27330

Previous poster said:
making something smaller?
Sorry m8, i'm totally lost now. Is there a link to a thread :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27333

may be i should be quiet - :oops:

It was something i picked up on from another forum about your job. :eek:
but it might not be something you want to talk about of course. sorry.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27334

Previous poster said:

may be i should be quiet - :oops:

It was something i picked up on from another forum about your job. :eek:
but it might not be something you want to talk about of course. sorry.
On the 'what job' survey, he's a fixed income trader which depending on the firm means he trades rates/bonds/commercial paper/credit/futures/fx or all of the above if he's a fixed income prop trader. Whats happened in the news then warren?

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27336

Phew thats a relief, I thought you and the gnomes had been tipped the wink on a CB meltdown or something

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27345

Hi Tony, how are you?

Was it a 993 RSR? I was lucky enough to have a ride in one of those when they first came out... Down some Norfolk back-roads driven by an indulgent owner who was not afraid to use the performance! An experience that will stay with me for ever.

In a nutshell, if memory serves, it is a homologation special and is essentially a further stripped-out RS with a GT2 bodykit, wheels, suspension and a few engine mods.

Regards

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27346

Hendo - I bet you were panicking there for a minute - i have visions of you running around your office shouting" something big is going down" in a Gordon Ghecko style. :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27348

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Robert Bill on 20 April 2005
Hi Tony, how are you?
Was it a 993 RSR? I was lucky enough to have a ride in one of those when they first came out... Down some Norfolk back-roads driven by an indulgent owner who was not afraid to use the performance! An experience that will stay with me for ever.
In a nutshell, if memory serves, it is a homologation special and is essentially a further stripped-out RS with a GT2 bodykit, wheels, suspension and a few engine mods.
Regards
Robert.
Hi Robert,
i'm fine ta & trust you are too?
I think the car was a 996 but can't be sure . Hopefully i got a pic y'day . I took a few a few pics of the cars my m8 Peter Hardman was driving and will post a link if you're interested?
Tony

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27349

I'm fine thanks Tony- 355 still sitting on SOR at talacrest too- the market seems a bit flat for non-"resale red" 355s... Only sold the Tubi so far!

I'd love to see the pics if you could post a link.

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27384

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Robert Bill on 21 April 2005

I'm fine thanks Tony- 355 still sitting on SOR at talacrest too- the market seems a bit flat for non-"resale red" 355s... Only sold the Tubi so far!

I'd love to see the pics if you could post a link.

Robert.

I'm sure mkt will pick up once the sun shines. Here's the link to pics.

http://70.85.40.84/~ferrari/forum/showthread.php?t=56336

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27494

G'day Tony

Is your Ferrari a Lefty or RHD? I recently had the pleasure of enjoying a Ferrari for a while, it was LHD and a real beauty to drive. (2003 360 Modena F1 with only 1400K on the clock) the footwell was a wee bit narrow on the lefty but I am sure it would be even narrower on the RHD car. I then got a chance to sit in a 355 and the footwell was 'quite' narrow even in a LHD. How are the RHD cars? Are they like early Porshes in that they can be quite challenging?

Just to let you know, next year I am planning on buying a Ferrari but not necessarily a 355 - probably a 430. They have a few demo cars in Japan but the lead time is about 18 months!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27496

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back