Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

-10 -20 -30 advice please

Doug Gardner

I would like to stiffen up my 2003 996 c2. Love the car but its just a bit loose when pushed.

I dont want a rock hard track ride but need some advice on what to do. I think its best to buy the OPC upgrade since the care is quite new but not sure on what to go for -10 20 or 30.

I have heard the -30 is too much, advice please. Also, comments on non OPC upgrade. Would be concerned about war. and resale.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25879

Depends a lot of your wheels, your tires can make a difference as well, I just sold my 2003 C2 (Pirelli P Zero's with 18" Carrera's) I think -10 is a good ride, makes the difference when you push it but not unbearable on dodgy roads. -20 really makes the car look horny though : )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25887

up to 30mm drop is fine...... hundreds of cars have gone the -10 -20 & -30 route, just personal preference..... it is what ever works best

fyi the M030 springs kits for the 996 lowers 20mm up front and 10mm at the rear, IIRC !

best place to browse your options ..http://www.carnewal-europe.com/main.htm

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25889

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back