Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wobbly brakes

Richard Eff

Imola
Ambling through the M25 roadworks this morning at a licence protecting 40mph, one hand on the wheel, had cause to brake and got some gentle wobble through the wheel. Put that one down to the road surface and carried on. Little further on, the same thing but on new tarmac. Experimenting for the rest of the journey, I discovered it does this every time I brake. Normally I would have a firmer grip on the wheel so have not noticed it before.

Ideas anyone? Pad grabbing somewhere or caliper sticking? Due for a service shortly, so one more item for the list.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24531

I would do a few emergency stops to clean up the disc's. Sometimes you get a little bit of pad material stuck to them.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24548

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe-nee-g
Back